Quality Wood Flooring is an investment
Since 1993, Aislinn Hardwood Flooring have provided an excellent service in supplying, fitting and maintaining wooden flooring throughout the Cork, Munster and Leinster areas. Our professionalism and experience enables us to deliver skilled workmanship. Our commitment to a superior level of quality keeps our clients coming back to us. The individual needs of our customers are of the utmost importance to us, beginning with attention to every detail through to delivering a prompt efficient service.
Why not give us a Call? Tel: 021-4961517
Caring for wooden floors
Hardwood Flooring is one of the easiest types of flooring to take care of and we recommend the following:
- Vacuum the Hardwood Flooring at least weekly using a soft bristle brush.
- Wiping up any spills as soon as possible, allowing any liquids to sit and seep into the seams of the wood over time can cause discoloration or delamination.
- Taking care when moving furniture, using felt feet on all your furniture which will protect your hardwood flooring.
- Placing good bristle mats at all entrances to collect dirt, grit and moisture which could get ground into the surface of the hardwood floors finish and damage the hardwood floors.
- Never wet mopping any hardwood flooring as the water can seep down between the seams of the boards causing the boards edges to cup upward and cause delamination or discoloration.
- Never using any type of steamer on your hardwood flooring as it will damage the wood and possibly cause the finish to peel off.
- Cleaning your floor only with a damp – not – wet- mop. Wring it almost dry so it feels only slightly damp to the touch, then buff with a clean soft cloth.